Plans and reports
- The Queensland Plan: Queenslanders’ 30-year vision.
- Snapshot of The Queensland Plan: the plan at a glance including a summary of the foundation areas.
- Queensland Plan Act 2014
- Review group workshop contact report: summary of workshop sessions including discussion points, outcomes and actions.
- Community review action plan: highlights from the Community review report, summary of feedback received during the working draft review period, and a proposal for how feedback will be incorporated into the final plan. This document formed the basis of discussion at The Queensland Plan review group workshop.
- Community review report: feedback and findings from the working draft public review period collated by Colmar Brunton.
- Raw data file: feedback received during the working draft public review period xls.
The Queensland Plan: a 30-year vision for Queensland – our working draft: representation of Queenslander’s collective vision for the future, including nine proposed foundation areas and targets and measures that underpin these. This document was released to the public for feedback to help shape the final plan.
Webjam transcripts of comments made and voting results:
- Queensland’s response: analysis of feedback received during community engagement by Colmar Brunton.
- Brisbane Summit Communique: outline of the summit and outcomes achieved.]
- Mackay Summit summary report: overview of the day including the summit attendees, activities and outcomes.
- Industry workshop summary report: synopsis of key points raised and feedback received during the workshop, along with a list of attendees.